Friday, March 7, 2008

The True and Outstanding Adventures of the Hunt Sisters by Elisabeth Robinson


This is a good book. Creatively written in letters from Olivia Hunt to the people she loves, she hates, and the people she works with. The Characters are colorful and lead colorful lives and remain true to themselves. I enjoyed the varied back drops in this story - Rome, Spain, California, New York. And I especially like the fact that the main character, Olivia, is a Hollywood Producer, an industry I know nothing about. The other big thing in this book is the devastating sickness of her sister. Being in health care myself put me at a disadvantage here. Elisabeth's research on the subject was pretty good but the few places where she made a mistake, on obvious mistake to me, was quite a turn off. However, the story was great and if you have no idea what a Hickman is then you will have no problem enjoying this book.


jlw

No comments: