Friday, October 24, 2008

Be The Pack Leader by Cesar Millan



I recently added a puppy to my pack of two children, two dogs, and a husband. And just when I thought I was going to loose my mind I found the Dog Whisperer on National Geographic. So, I'm won over, I have the books, I have the Illusion Collar, and I have every episode on DVR. Not because it looks easy but because it brings balance to our pack, even with the kids and husband. Cesar's philosophy is primal and natural and it really works, really works. It's not a method of training that will get you crowd pleasing results. It's a way of life, a mentality, that brings harmony and balance to a home. I'm not a pro yet, but at least I'm beginning to recognize my own faults and work on them to bring my pack up to the highest level of pack harmony I can. Because ultimately, I'm the one that needs training, the others will naturally fall into place as they see me as a calm-assertive pack leader. This is a must read for dog owners, especially of multiple dogs.

jlw

No comments: