Friday, October 24, 2008

The Bearded Dragon Manual by Phillippe de Vosjoli



Loved this book. Everything I need to know about a bearded dragon is referenced in this book. I have reread it's pages frequently and it has prepared me well for beardie ownership. For anyone looking to get a beardie this is a must read, they have special needs that many pet shops are not going to go into detail with you when you leave the store. Not following diet and light needs could be tortuous to your beardie, resulting in pain and often death. During my bearded dragon research I also found a great website, the owner of the site has gone to great lengths to make a diet chart that is extremely handy. http://www.beautifuldragons.503xtreme.com/ is launched by a dragon owner who made those very mistakes but learned from them and now shares her story and her research. I recommend exploration of the site and intense study of this manual before ownership of a dragon. With ownership comes responsibility and when you are responsible to your pets, you truly enjoy them fully.

jlw

No comments: